Sunday 21 July 2013

Preamble to Goodmorningsabrina

Good Morning!

I have always wanted to come up with a specific blog for writing on my Food and Travel escapades. School and work has always been an excuse for me to procrastinate this action. So after a long and grueling internal struggle, I have finally came up with www.goodmorningsabrina.blogspot.com. Please pardon my amateur writing as this is one of the first few posts. I believe I would be able to pick up my writing as it goes.

The last time I wrote a blog was way back in my secondary and college days - www.screamz.blogspot.com, which has became a long-forgotten avenue with horrendous writing, bitch fighting and all that emotional and depressing nonsense we went through when we were young. Gone were the days when we can pen down our exact emotions without going through much thought process in our heads.

This blog would be the exact opposite. It would be one with an agenda. An agenda to write about two things specifically - Food and Travel. WHY SO?

Being a food enthusiast, I have combed many restaurants, cafes and hawker places in Singapore. Besides that, I have a passion in cooking as well. So, I will be sharing some of my favorite haunts with detailed reviews. I will also be touching on some of the recipes that I use on my everyday cooking. I would not consider myself to be an avid traveler (due to my limited travelling experiences), I would also pen down some of my travel escapades over the years and share some of my favorite itineraries and adventures I experienced overseas.

Do stick around if you are reading this mini preamble of mine. I am sure that walking alongside with me via this avenue will not disappoint. Let me bring you into my world and entice you with some of the best food and travel destinations I have breathed and lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment